Week 3 weigh in

Its been a good week mostly, I've managed to do some form of exercise most days and except for once, I hit my target of 10000 steps a day (mostly because I am using the wii fit steps exercise before going to work and before going to bed). I've been suprised at how many steps I can rack up just by being a little more energetic and a little less lazy.

The lst couple of days I have been quite hungry, but that's because I have exercised more and haven't eaten all of my points each day. So my target for this week is to eat all of my points every day. I probably won't eat the activity allowance though as I'm still not sure I'm counting them properly.

Anyway when I did my weigh in yesterday I had lost 3lbs that makes 13.5 pounds so far and just 1/2lb away from being in the 220s. I was really chuffed.

posted under |

1 comments:

Shaz said...

That is a brilliant result, you are really in the zone arent you? Keep it up.

xxx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments