Day 2

Told people at work today that I am doing WW - one of my colleagues said she was too and everyone else was really supportive. I caused what was described as "food envy" at lunch time - I'd made myself a huge salad with grilled chicken and new potatoes and everyone wanted it!

Just need to get exercising now - the snow isn't helping as I had planned to walk the 2 1/2 miles home from the train station. Tomorrow I will be home alone in the evening and so I will get the Wii Fit out and an exercise DVD.

I'm now watching the episode of "The Biggest Loser" that I Sky +ed earlier - pretty inspirational.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments