Week 2 Weigh In

Well today was the second weigh in and I was really pleased - I lost 4lbs which means I have lost 10.5lbs. I don't think I have ever lost so much in two weeks, but I do know I have really stuck to the diet.

There have been several times this week when I have made decisions about food which meant I made a healthy choice and very unlike my usual self. Earlier in the week one of my colleagues put a box of celebration chocolates on the desk at work for every one and anyone to eat. Normally I would have picked at them all the way through break or lunch and then picked up several of my favourites to take with me. This week I took 2 sweets and ate them slowly and pointed them. I didn't feel deprived and I probably enjoyed them more for the fact that I savoured them.

On Wednesday morning I picked up a small milky bar from the local shop intending to eat it later and actually didn't get around to having it until yesterday afternoon - that's over THREE DAYS!!

I have found this week easier in some ways because I knew it was working, but a couple of times I have felt as though I've had nothing "nice" to eat, which is rubbish, but I need to spice my evening meals up a bit as they have become a bit samey.

So today is day one of week 3 and so far it's been a good one. I even managed to save enough points for a cold pint of cider - which went down a treat.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments