Daily weigh in

I read a great blog today by Katie, she was saying that she had made a mistake in weighing her self today and that she should have left it to her official weigh in.

I have to hold my hands up and confess that I weigh myself EVERY day - I know it's wrong, I know it's stupid, but I just can't resist it lol. I do it knowing that there will be days when I have put on weight, but on the days when I have lost weight it more than makes up for it. I find a whole week too long to go without knowing how I am doing and I find it easier to cheat as I won't know how much weight the cheating has put on - if you see what I mean? What do you think?

posted under |

1 comments:

Kate2603 said...

Lol, well your 'confession' has made me feel a whole lot better - I do think waiting an entire week to weigh yourself is nearly impossible though - maybe we should try every other day or something and wean ourselves gradually off of the despicable habit!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments