Compliments and feeling good

The last couple of days people have started to notice that I have lost some weight. On Friday 2 people said to me along the lines of "God, you've lost weight" - I loved the way they stated it as a fact and not as a question.

Then yesterday my eldest daughter, who is not usually very generous with her praise, said "Mum, you can see you have lost weight - you've got a waist." She then proceeded to tell everyone we saw yesterday, which was mainly her friends and I'm not sure they were really that bothered, but I was really touched that she felt that she wanted to tell people that I had lost almost a stone. She also told me to keep it up, which is again quite unusual for her (mind you when we went shopping she did put one of my favourite family size cakes into the basket, which I thought was a bit mean).

But best of all, I tried on some of the tops which still didn't quite fit me last weigh-in and this week my two favourites did!!! It was like Christmas all over again.

Here is a photo I took this morning so you can see the difference in my face from when I started (see the photo of me in a red cardigan in a previous post for the before photo). I think there is a bit of a difference, or is that just wishful thinking?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments