Day one

So after my suprise decision to start today how has it gone?

Well, the first thing I did was sign up to WW online - In the past I have attended WW meetings, but I found that on weeks when I knew I couldn't go because of work, I always took advantage of that and did not diet properly as I had two weeks before I would be weighed. I am going to use the Wii Fit to weigh myself as it keeps a record and also adjusts my BMI too.

Foodwise so far today I have had 18 out of my 25 points. I have also made BNS soup to take to work tomorrow - I LOVE BNS soup. It tastes so creamy and rich but has no points. In case you haven't tried it here is the recipe:

Butternut Squash Soup

1 butternut squash
2 yellow peppers
2 onions
1 large clove of garlic - crushed
2 stock cubes
Korma curry powder (2 tsps)
Corriander powder (1 tsp)
Cumin seeds (1 tsp)

Chop the BNS, peppers and onions and put on a tray. Spray with light spray oil and put in the oven until the BNS is soft. Take it off of the tray and add it to a saucepan.

In a small frying pan or saucepan put the spices and dry fry for a couple of minutes - stirring them so they do not burn. Add these to the saucepan with the BNS. Now put the crushed garlic and stock cubes in to the pan and add enough boiling water to cover the ingredients plus a bit more.

Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and then cool slightly. Liquidise the soup to the consistency you want - you might need to add more water at this stage.

Eat loads - if you are following the weight watchers diet this is points free and it is seems so incredible that this sweet, thick spicy soup doesn't cost you any points at all.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments