wi number 15 and a party!!

I can't believe I am at wk 15 of this and still going - I've NEVER got beyond 12 weeks before and usually by then I am cheating more than actually losing weight. This week I have lost 1.5lbs.

Tonight it's my daughter's 30th birthday party and I had planned to have a very quiet night - no alcohol (I don't drink very often) and only chicken and salad (she's doing a BBQ) but actuly, during the day today I have decided to eat and drink what ever I want. I will have a whole week to make up the extra points and it's not like I go to a party every week lol.

I'm looking forward to a good night

posted under |

1 comments:

Joanne said...

You've had some fantastic losses so you deserve to spoil yourself tonight, hope it's a good one.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments