Bath to Reading Challenge - latest update

Tuesday 7th April - had a really, really lazy day and only walked 1500 steps, so nothing worth adding to the total :(

Wednesday 8th April - 2 miles to add to the total today - didn't manage to get out and about. I have a lodger moving in on Friday and so spent the day sorting out cupboards etc so there is room for his stuff. Luckily the lodger is a family friend and we all know each other well, but my daughters and I think it might take a bit of getting used to having another adult living in our home with us.

Total miles covered on the challenge = 29.36 miles

Thursday 9th April - 18000 steps today, which was 6.5 miles so my total is now 35.86 miles

Friday 10th April - so far today I have walked 13924 steps or 5.05 miles. Hopefully by the end of the day the total will be a fair amount higher.

Total miles covered on the challenge = 40.91 miles - only 29 to go

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments