Out of the mouth of babes

My lodger has a little boy, who is 5 years old. He is a smashing little boy and I like him a lot. I had a new treadmill delievered last week, but it was damaged and the replacement arrived yesterday. So last night was the first time I have used it. Dylan, the 5 year old, watched me for a while and then said. "Jackie, are you doing that because you want to get thinner, because you are quite fat you know" I didn't know whether to laugh or throttle him - I settled on laughing, because let's face it, despite all that I have lost, there is still a bloody long way to go and at least he stopped me from being complacent!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments