Whoo hoo

A few weeks ago I sorted out all of my wardrobes and sorted all my clothes into those that fitted, thosw that were still too small, but should fit when I lost another 7 or so pounds and then thse that I needed to lose more weight to be able to wear them.

Today I tried on those that had been that 7lbs too small and guess what? THEY ALL FIT - I'm so happy, I've gone from a size 26 to a large 22. I have some 22s that are stilll too small, but they seem to be the ones which are not from specifically "large" shops. For example my 2 Jeff Banks tops. The only exception to this are the Sainsburys clothes which are still too small, even though the Tesco and Asda ones fit comfortably.

One of the Jeff Banks tops is the one that I wanted to be able to fit into by my birthday in May. When I first started this diet there was a good 3 inch gap where the two front edges didn't meet. Today I can get everyone of the buttons done up - I just couldn't sit down in it lol. I suspect that by May it may even be a bit too big. As the title of this blog said whoo hoo!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments