1st month anniversary

It's one month ago today that I started this journey towards a fitter, thinner me. The highlights have been:
1. Giving up Coca Cola in all forms
2. Being able to get back into some of the clothes I was wearing 18 months ago when I last lost weight and dropped 2 sizes
3. Not cheating once and not actually wanting to cheat.
4. Becoming more organised about my eating - I have taken lunch to school everyday and have cooked every evening
5. Having a sneaky feeling that I might just actually like aerobic exercise, especially jogging on the wii fit! Never thought I would say that in a hundred years lol

Bring on month 2!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments