My poor feet

Today for the second day running I went for a long walk back to painshill park. It was amazing how much snow had disappeared overnight and although it was still cold, there was bright sunshine. My daughter, Natalie, and I walked for 4 miles before we headed home.

The only problem is, when I combine this with the 6 miles I walked yesterday, it means my poor feet are in a bad way! I have quite weak ankles and have had physiopherapy on them in the past and the walking up and down hills has made the muscles around my ankes hurt sooo much that now I am finding it hard to walk at all. Trust me to overdo thing, but when I was actually walking it was easy to ignore that my feet hurt as I was enjoying it so much.

Lesson learned I suppose - next weekend, one day walking and the other day something else.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments