Day 73 - will it be the beginning of the end?

I read in a newspaper or magazine a couple of weeks ago that most people who are not successful at losing weight give up by day 73. The article also said that the time around this point is when most people feel at their lowest and that is why it is such a crucial time.

The last week has been quite dificult - I had some sort of virus at the end of last week and I have been left feeling totally exhausted - I just can't get enough energy to function, let alone exercise. I always work really long hours because I commute for 90 mins each way, but this week I've had 3 days when I have left home at 6am (my usual time) and got home after 7.30 pm. The combination of these things means that I have felt really deflated and unmotivated.

I'm hoping, with day 73 approaching for me this week, that I can keep up the motivation and effort.

posted under |

1 comments:

Joanne said...

No, keep going, you have an incredibly busy life so no wonder sometimes it will seem difficult.

Don't let it beat you, the benefits are far too great. Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments