Update

After the brilliant start I had at the beginning of January things went downhill very quickly. My newest grandson, Nathaniel, who was born on Jan 7th was taken seriously ill and for two weeks I was either at the hospital with my daughter for 15 hours a day, or I was leaving for work at 6.30am then going straight to the hospital afterwards and getting home about 10pm - as you can imagine, dieting was the last thing on my mind. Thankfully, Nathaniel pulled through although he has to have medical care at home and so every day nurses from the local hospital are out to help my daughter. He is booked in for surgery next Monday and will be back in hospital for 7 to 10 days but hopefully that will sort the problem out and if it doesn't it should at least help.

On Wednesday 3rd Feb I decided to join Weightwatchers again, but this time, instead of doing it at home I am attending meetings. Partly this is because one of my daughters wanted to go too but also because I hoope it will keep me focused.

I started the diet at 14st 3.5lbs (although obviously this is fully dressed and in the evening compared to my previous weigh ins which were done in the nude forst thing in the morning). I lost 3.5lbs this week, so in the evening I'm 196 lbs

posted under |

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks Joy - He is so much better than he was and hopefully the op will mean a full recovery. I agree about the name. My daughter calls him Nate, which is also sweet

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments