New year, new start, new enthusiasm

I'm back on track! On Friday 1st Jan I weighed in at 14st 2.6lbs, which is significantly lighter than I was at the start of 2009. I'm delighted to have lost and have kept off 50lbs last year.

I made a decision to start again at the start of January because I will be able to directly compare this year with last. Seeing what I did this week last year will be hugely inspiring to me and I know I can lose the 54lbs I still have to lose because I have already done that once and more besides during the past year.

I've had 3 really good days and feel back in control of my own destiny. I'm taking it one day at a time, but feel sure I will be a success.

posted under |

4 comments:

Twinkle Eyes said...

Jackie it's soooooooooo good to see you back. We've missed you. Such a good idea comparing last year to this year, I'd get a kick out of that too x

Stephanie said...

50 lbs - that is a major accomplishment. Many congratulations!
BODA lose weight

Enigmanda said...

Grand to see you posting again! You achieved so uch last year....I'm sure you can do it again this year!
GO YOU!!

Jackie said...

Thanks Ladies - I really appreciate your supoort - it really menas a lot to me xx

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Weigh Ins

Lost during 2009 - 65lbs

Weight kept off in 2009 - 50lbs

2010

By 27th April -4.5lbs

2nd January 2009

2nd January 2009
Two days before I started my diet - the cigarette isn't mine! !

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09

Princess Alice 1/2 Marathon Walk - 5th Sept 09
Charlie, Val, Me, Natalie, Tanya, Fi, Emma

Followers


Recent Comments